A Message from Our Founders, Jim and Carla Higgins
We started our parent company, HMG, in 2015 offering marketing solutions to a variety of businesses. However, over time we started to realize a couple of important things:
- The businesses (and business owners) that we loved working with the most were contractors – specifically niche contractors who focused on combining the best of the outdoors and indoors. I’m sure this stems from our own love for enjoying travel and outdoor adventures.
- It’s these same businesses where we were delivering our best results – helping them absolutely dominate their local market and grow revenues FAST.
After helping these clients in highly competitive locations achieve hundreds of #1 rankings on Google, generate cost-effective paid traffic, and generate a ton more jobs, we made the decision to specialize in meeting the needs of this industry.
Broadly you could say we’re in the “outdoor living” space, but we do our best work with companies who design and construct screen enclosures, patio covers, sunrooms, decks, pergolas, outdoor kitchens, and similar projects. It has become our passion and our results have been off the charts!
When you engage with Backyard Retreat Marketing, you’ll always be able to speak with us directly. We like to be personally involved in directing the strategy and overseeing each relationship to ensure we’re delivering real revenue growth for you.
If you’re ready to get more jobs month-in and month-out, feel free to schedule a Free Strategy Session today.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Jim and Carla Higgins
Founders of Backyard Retreat Marketing
“Total transparency and accountability – that’s what comes to mind when I think about Backyard Retreat Marketing’s approach. They’re open and honest in all facets of their work, and there is a true sense of accountability for helping us get results. I’d recommend BMR without a hesitation!”
Our Guiding Principles
There are four key principles that underscore every client relationship:
- We work shoulder-to-shoulder with clients to significantly improve your business. BRM is not a vendor that seeks to push products – we offer a holistic solution that gets results.
- The direction we give our clients meets the same standards as advice we would give the people that are closest to us. We will be frank and honest and always recommend a solution that meets your needs.
- We have a job to do – help you get MORE JOBS. We don’t shy away from this and openly work with you to measure the impact we are having every month. If we are not moving the needle in the right direction, we shouldn’t expect to be around for very long!
- We educate. Our job is to help you define a clear and realistic game plan and execute on this plan. But we also educate you along the way. We are transparent and open about all the strategies we’re using to deliver results for you.
The Ultimate Online Marketing Checklist for Outdoor Living Contractors.
It can be tremendously frustrating trying to figure out how to get more calls & leads from the Internet with so many different approaches (SEO, PPC, Social Media, Pay-Per-Lead) and various providers calling you every day offering you the next best thing (YellowPages, DexKnows, Angie’s List, ReachLocal). What do you do, what order do you do it in, and who do you trust?
After countless hours of testing different strategies, optimizing over time, and analyzing results for our clients, we have discovered the key elements of a successful Internet marketing strategy and we’ve boiled it down to a simple checklist. This checklist will help you identify what is missing from your current strategy and what you must focus on next to take your company to the next level.